“BRiDGE II Training “MANAGE YOUR RESEARCH CAREER” will be held on 21 October 2019, Vienna, Austria.
The training aims at supporting refugee researchers to obtain key career skills and competences then need in order to facilitate the integration and achieve better perspectives for their professional realization in the European job market.
It will be a one-day training, focused on the following topics:
• managing a research career and research teams;
• researcher self-assessment;
• interdisciplinary working;
• information literacy;
• public engagement;
• sources of funding your research (national and European grants and programmes);
• finding open research positions and projects”
Svetlana Dimitrova, Project Manager
Email: email@example.com. Tel.: +359 2 971 35 09/ Mobile: +359 888 694 516
Sofia University “St.Kliment Ohridski”/ 125, Tsarigradsko Shosse Blvd., Bl.2, Fl.3, 1113, Sofia, Bulgaria
BHO, EURAXESS Bulgaria