ORGANISATION/COMPANYMedical Research Institute of the Hospital La Fe
RESEARCH FIELDMedical sciences › Medicine
RESEARCHER PROFILEFirst Stage Researcher (R1)
APPLICATION DEADLINE26/02/2019 18:00 - Europe/Athens
LOCATIONSpain › Valencia
TYPE OF CONTRACTTemporary
HOURS PER WEEK40
EU RESEARCH FRAMEWORK PROGRAMMEH2020
IIS La Fe has decided to publish a call for a job offer, by a competitive procedure, for a University degree Medicine,
to perform the tasks in the framework of the Project 2018/0228
“PRIMAGE: PRedictive In-silico Multiscale Analytics to support cancer personalized diaGnosis and prognosis,
Empowered by imaging biomarkers.”
PRIMAGE proposes a cloud-based platform to support decision making in the clinical management of malignant solid
tumours, offering predictive tools to assist diagnosis, prognosis, therapies choice and treatment follow up, based on the use
if novel imaging biomarkers, in-silico tumour growth simulation, advanced visualisation of predictions with weighted
confidence scores and machine-learning based translation of this knowledge into predictors for the most relevant, diseasespecific,
Clinical End Points.
Training/Roles to develop:
• Manage all ethical and clinical issues related to start-up of neuroblastoma studies in PRIMAGE.
• Manage all ethical and clinical issues related to start-up of DIPG studies in PRIMAGE
• Manage follow-up of clinical data and reports.
• Manage phase I-II-III clinical trials and research projects related to neuroblastoma in PRIMAGE.
• Manage phase I-II-III clinical trials and research projects related to DIPG in PRIMAGE
• Attend all the national and international PRIMAGE meetings and present the corresponding reports.
• Collaborate with epidemiological databases in Spain (RETI-SEHOP) and European (SIOPE).
Required documents On-Line www.iislafe.es
-Updated Curriculum Vitae.
-Track-Record with academic grade media.
-Copy of required educational qualifications.
-Supporting documents of the outlined merits
REQUIRED LANGUAGESENGLISH: GoodSPANISH: Good
Merits to value: (0-5 points)
• Certificate in Pediatrics according to Spanish legislation.
• Experience in pediatric cancer care, minimum of 2 years.
• Member of SEHOP and SIOPE.
• Scientific works (papers and abstracts to meetings) related to pediatric oncology.
• Attendance to Pediatric Oncology Masterclass
• Fluency in English
Other Merits: (Complementary Training) (0-1 point)
• Computer knowledge (data bases,….).
• Health statistics knowledge.
Curriculum vitae and Academic Track-Record (0-2 points)
EURAXESS offer ID: 379068
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to download all jobs in XML.