ORGANISATION/COMPANYPolitechnika Rzeszowska (The Rzeszow University of Technology)
RESEARCH FIELDEducational sciences › Other
RESEARCHER PROFILERecognised Researcher (R2)
APPLICATION DEADLINE22/03/2019 14:00 - Europe/Athens
LOCATIONPoland › Rzeszow
TYPE OF CONTRACTTo be defined
HOURS PER WEEK36
OFFER STARTING DATE01/09/2019
INSTITUTION: The Rzeszow University of Technology – Physiotherapy and Sports Centre Rzeszow University of Technology
POSITION: Assistant Professor
FIELD: Physical education
DISCIPLINE: Physical education
STARTED: February 20th 2019
EXPIRES: March 22th 2019
EXPECTED DATE OF EMPLOYMENT: September 1st 2019
TYPE OF CONTRACT: To be defined
JOB STATUS: Full-time
KEYWORDS: physical education, skiing, swimming
DESCRIPTION (field, expectations, comments):
Candidates for the above position should meet the following requirements:
• possess the title of MA in Physical Education,
• possess the title of PhD in Physical Education
• to fulfill requirements as described in the regulation dated 27th of July 2005 Higher education law (i.e. Regulations from 2017, position 2183) in connection with article 243, section 3 regulation dated 3rd of July 2018 Rules introducing regulation - Law about Higher Education and Science (Regulations from 2018, position 1669 with changes) and Rzeszow University of Technology Statute (i.e. Regulation dated 12th of July 2017);
• possess the qualifications in the following disciplines: skiing instructor, jogging instructor, swimming instructor or WOPR lifeguard
• possess all necessary licenses required to handle sport firearms
• possess academic achievements
• possess experience in developing academic projects
• language knowledge English, level Good (Basic / Good / Excellent / Mother Tongue) REQUIRED IF THE LANGUAGE KNOWLEDGE IS FILLED
- an application addressed to the Rector of the Rzeszow University of Technology,
- CV, personal questionnaire,
- a copy of documents confirming the academic title and trainer certificates
- a list of academic achievements
- a description of experience regarding academic projects
- a written statement from the candidate that Rzeszow University of Technology will be his/her first (main) place of work in the case when he/she wins the competition for the position,
- statement of consent to the processing of personal data contained in the job offer for the needs necessary to carry out the recruitment process in accordance with Article 6, Section 1 (a) of the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data of 27 April 2016 (Official Journal of the EU, L 119, 2016, p. 1).
In accordance with Article 13 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (Official Journal of the EU, L 119, 2016, p. 1) hereinafter referred to as the regulation, we inform as follows:
- The administrator of your personal data is Ignacy Łukasiewicz University of Technology in Rzeszów seated at Al. Powstańców Warszawy 12, 35-959 Rzeszów, tel. +48 17 865 1100, email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Contact details of the Data Protection Officer (DPO): tel. +48 17 865 1775, email address: email@example.com.
- Your personal data shall be processed solely for the purpose of conducting the recruitment process for an employee post at the Rzeszow University of Technology. All data that is mandatory (and stipulated by the Labour Code on 26 June 1974 – Journal of Laws of 2018, item 917) shall be processed in accordance with Article 6, Section 1, letter b of the regulation and other data provided by you shall be processed in accordance with Article 6, Section 1, letter a of the regulation.
- The provision of personal data is mandatory for all that is required by labour law regulations whereas data provisions beyond this scope are optional and do not affect the recruitment process.
- Your personal data shall not be disclosed to third parties, except as provided for by law, nor will it be provided to a recipient in a third country or an international organization.
- Your personal data shall be stored during the recruitment period, after which, if the employment contract is not concluded, the paper documents shall be sent back to the address provided in the documents, and the electronic data shall be permanently deleted to prevent your data recovery.
- You have the right to request the access to and rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing concerning the data subject or to object to processing as well as the right to data portability.
- You have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on your consent before its withdrawal.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority if you consider that the processing of personal data relating to you infringes the regulation.
- You have the right not to be subject to a decision based on automated processing, including profiling.
The documents should be submitted at the latest by 22th March 2019 15:00 at the Secretary Office of Physiotherapy and Sports Centre Rzeszow University of Technology, ul. Poznanska 2a, 35-959 Rzeszów.
The Rzeszow University of Technology reserves the right to close the contest without appointing a candidate.
Candidates will be notified in writing of the outcome of the contest.
Positive recommendation of the jury is the basis for initiating the procedure leading to employment in the Rzeszow University of Technology in accordance with the procedure set out in the Statute of the RUT. The final decision on employment is made by Rector.
 Art.6, Section 1, letter b of the regulation: processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract.
 Art.6, Section 1, letter a of the regulation: the data subject has given consent to the processing of his or her personal data for one or more specific purposes.
EURAXESS offer ID: 381583
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to download all jobs in XML.