ORGANISATION/COMPANYFundación Instituto de Investigación Sanitaria de Santiago de Compostela
RESEARCH FIELDMedical sciences › Other
RESEARCHER PROFILEFirst Stage Researcher (R1)
APPLICATION DEADLINE28/02/2019 23:00 - Europe/Brussels
LOCATIONSpain › Santiago de Compostela
TYPE OF CONTRACTTemporary
HOURS PER WEEK40
OFFER STARTING DATE17/03/2019
EU RESEARCH FRAMEWORK PROGRAMMEH2020
REFERENCE NUMBERProject c4c, GA: 777389
EUROPEAN PROJECT MANAGER. For the project: Collaborative Network for European Clinical Trials for Children - "Conect4Children" c4c
REQUIRED EDUCATION LEVELOther: Bachelor Degree or equivalent
REQUIRED LANGUAGESSPANISH: Mother TongueENGLISH: Good
PhD and/or MBA will be appreciated.
• Previous experience in management of European projects (FP7, H2020, IMI, INTERREG, LIFE...).
• Knowledge in clinical research development is a plus.
• Good knowledge of Office Software (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, etc).
• Knowledge of local/regional/national e international programmes of competitive funding.
• Knowledge of project management standards and methodologies.
• Communication and presentation skills.
• Knowledge of administrative reporting procedures(FormC, timesheets, etc)
• Capability of working in an international/multicultural environment.
• Capability and experience in team working.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, be able to communicate and work with both business people and academics.
• To be result-oriented and focused on project delivery and its quality.
• Proactivity and capacity to make decisions.
OFFICIAL UNIVERSITY DEGREE
- Ability to speak, write and read fluently in English (level C1).
- Availability to travel if required by the project.
- Those applicants whose nationality is not Spanish must have a work authorization in force (or fulfill all the requirements to get it) at the moment they are employed.
EURAXESS offer ID: 381584