ORGANISATION/COMPANYFundación Instituto de Investigación Sanitaria de Santiago de Compostela
RESEARCH FIELDMedical sciences › Other
RESEARCHER PROFILEFirst Stage Researcher (R1)
APPLICATION DEADLINE19/04/2019 23:00 - Europe/Brussels
LOCATIONSpain › Santiago de Compostela
TYPE OF CONTRACTTemporary
HOURS PER WEEK40
OFFER STARTING DATE05/05/2019
EU RESEARCH FRAMEWORK PROGRAMMEH2020
REFERENCE NUMBERProject c4c, GA: 777389
EUROPEAN PROJECT MANAGER. For the project: Collaborative Network for European Clinical Trials for Children - "Conect4Children" c4c
REQUIRED EDUCATION LEVELOther: Bachelor Degree or equivalent
REQUIRED LANGUAGESSPANISH: Mother TongueENGLISH: Good
PhD and/or MBA will be appreciated.
• Previous experience in management of European projects (FP7, H2020, IMI, INTERREG, LIFE...).
• Knowledge in clinical research development is a plus.
• Good knowledge of Office Software (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, etc).
• Knowledge of local/regional/national e international programmes of competitive funding.
OFFICIAL UNIVERSITY DEGREE
- Ability to speak, write and read fluently in English (level C1).
- Those applicants whose nationality is not Spanish must have a work authorization in force (or fulfill all the requirements to get it) at the moment they are employed.
EURAXESS offer ID: 381584
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact email@example.com if you wish to download all jobs in XML.