RESEARCH FIELDAnthropology › Cultural anthropologyArtsEconomics › Tourism studiesEducational sciencesGeography › Human geographyHistoryJuridical sciencesLanguage sciences › LinguisticsLiteraturePhilosophyPolitical sciencesPsychological sciencesSociology
RESEARCHER PROFILELeading Researcher (R4)Established Researcher (R3)
APPLICATION DEADLINE30/08/2019 23:59 - Asia/Tokyo
LOCATIONJapan › Tokyo, Kanagawa
TYPE OF CONTRACTPermanent
HOURS PER WEEKSee description
[Explanation of institution (recruitment background, institution details, explanation of project, etc.)]
Specialized subject courses in the Department of Intercultural Communication of the School of Intern
ational Communication (to be established in 2020) and language skills courses (English).
1. Specialized subject courses (“Topics in English").
2. English language skills courses in the Department of Intercultural Communication and for the wider university.
3. Courses related to culture and society in English-speaking regions (e.g., “Area Studies: North America," “Area Studies: Europe").
4. Courses designed to teach culture and society in multicultural and international environments with a global perspective (e.g., “Cultural Collision and Fusion," “Contemporary Society and Diversity,"
“Colonialism and Contemporary Society").
*Specialized subject courses (“Topics in English") and English language skills courses will be the primary assignment.
*The establishment of the new department has been filed with and accepted by the MEXT.
[Address of work location and other information]
Ikuta Campus:2-1-1 Higashimita, Tama-ku, Kawasaki-shi, Kanagawa 214-8580, Japan
Kanda Campus:3-8 Kandajimbo-cho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 101-8425, Japan
[Number of positions]
Professor, Associate Professor or Lecturer (Full-time)
*Title/position to be determined based on the candidate's education and academic achievements.
In accordance with Senshu University's pay scale regulations.
1) All personal information submitted will be used only for the purpose of candidate selection.
2) Materials submitted as part of the application will not be returned unless the candidate requests their return in the cover letter. In that case, the candidate should enclose an envelope with a return address and postage.
3) Travel expenses are not paid by the university.
4) Senshu University is committed to promoting gender equality.
EURAXESS offer ID: 414706
Posting organisation offer ID: D119051231
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact email@example.com if you wish to download all jobs in XML.