ORGANISATION/COMPANYTokyo Institute of Technology
RESEARCH FIELDEngineering › Electrical engineeringEngineering › Electronic engineering
RESEARCHER PROFILELeading Researcher (R4)Established Researcher (R3)
APPLICATION DEADLINE30/09/2019 23:59 - Asia/Tokyo
LOCATIONJapan › Tokyo
TYPE OF CONTRACTPermanent
HOURS PER WEEKSee description
[Number of Openings]
[Area of Specialization]
Department of Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Energy Science and Engineering Course, Electro-Mechanical Energy Conversion Field in Smart Power Grid related area,in Electric Energy and power group, in school of Engineering. Electro-mechanical energy conversion, power electronics, energy control. (Electrical Engineering, Electrical Apparatus, Magnetic Levitation, Mechatronics, Control, Power Electronics, New Energy, Actuator, Smart Grid, Next generation automotives)
1. The successful candidate will join Energy Science and Engineering Course, in the Department of Electrical and Electronic Engineering, in school of Engineering.
2. The successful candidate will be in the research of Electro-Mechanical Energy Conversion Field in the Smart Power Grid related area.
The successful candidate will be required to engage in research, teach, and supervise graduate students.
Nearest station: Ookayama
[Proposed Start Date]
January 1st, 2020 or the earliest possible date thereafter
for ApplicationApplications must be received by September 30, 2019.
De facto working hours* under the discretionary labor system:
7 hours 45 minutes per day (38 hours 45 minutes per week)
*Hours considered as working hours
Probationary Period: 6 months
The Institute is currently planning to introduce a new annual salary system in response to new, relevant guidelines of the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology. Due to this transition to the new system, the salary will be determined as follows.
During the transition period
Monthly salary system based on the Regulations on Wage and Salary of the Institute.
After the introduction of new system
New annual salary system
[Social insurance and other benefits]Employee's pension, Mutual Aid Association short-term benefits (health insurance), employment insurance, worker's compensation Insurance.
1. Application documents will not be returned. The personal information provided in the submitted documents will be used solely for recruitment and not for any other purpose, pursuant to the Institute's applicable rules and regulations.
2. Tokyo Institute of Technology, in order to ensure a diverse workforce, guarantees equal opportunities for all individuals regardless of nationality or gender.
3. For more information, please refer to the following link.
EURAXESS offer ID: 419397
Posting organisation offer ID: D119060184
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to download all jobs in XML.