ORGANISATION/COMPANYNagoya University of Commerce and Business
RESEARCH FIELDAnthropology › Cultural anthropologyArtsEconomics › Management studiesEducational sciencesGeography › Human geographyHistoryLanguage sciences › LinguisticsLiteraturePhilosophy
RESEARCHER PROFILELeading Researcher (R4)Established Researcher (R3)Recognised Researcher (R2)First Stage Researcher (R1)
APPLICATION DEADLINE01/07/2020 23:59 - Asia/Tokyo
LOCATIONJapan › Aichi
TYPE OF CONTRACTPermanent
HOURS PER WEEKSee description
[Explanation of institution (recruitment background, institution details, explanation of project, etc.)]
Nagoya University of Commerce and Business(NUCB) invites applications for the position of Director / Assistant Director, at the Business School (Graduate School of Managment) in support of the School's fast-growing international development.
Nagoya University of Commerce and Business was Founded in 1953, the Graduate School of Management (Business School )was established in 1990. The School is located in the center of Nagoya city, most economically productive region of Japan. One of the leading business schools in Japan, NUCB Business School is the only management education institution in Japan to be accredited by both AACSB International and AMBA and the School's EMBA program are ranked in top among Japanese business schools in FT and QS ranking.
[Job details (duties, subject responsible for, etc.)]
Director/Assistant Director, at the Business School, will be responsible for:
1. Managing and developing the School's relationships with its network of partner schools around the world.
2. Making strategic recommendations to senior management on how to achieve the School's ambitious internationalization goals.
3. Marketing, recruiting and admissions of the international students
4. Supporting the School's incoming international student exchange program in partnership with the exchange coordinator
5. Coordination of the English-taught curriculum
6. Supporting international faculty members
7. Supporting the School's international accreditation efforts.
8. Corresponding and managing the international ranking survey
[Address of work location and other information]
1-3-1 Nishiki Naka-ku Nagoya-city
[Number of positions]
The start date is as soon as possible.
1. Competitive remuneration based upon experience.
2. Paid holiday periods in line with the School's academic calendar.
3. Comprehensive private health and other insurance for the employee and his/her family.
4. Support in obtaining a Japanese working visa if required.
5. The designation of Director or Assistant Director will be made based on experience.
EURAXESS offer ID: 419404
Posting organisation offer ID: D119060820
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact email@example.com if you wish to download all jobs in XML.