RESEARCH FIELDArchitectureComputer scienceEngineeringPhysics › Applied physicsPhysics › Quantum mechanicsTechnology › Construction technologyTechnology › Materials technology
RESEARCHER PROFILEEstablished Researcher (R3)Recognised Researcher (R2)
APPLICATION DEADLINE30/08/2019 23:59 - Asia/Tokyo
LOCATIONJapan › Ishikawa
TYPE OF CONTRACTTemporary
HOURS PER WEEKSee description
[Explanation of institution]
Kanazawa University established "Advanced Manufacturing Technology Institute (AMTI)" in 2019
Assistant Professor, Full-time, Fixed-term until March 31, 2022
Advanced Manufacturing Technology Institute (AMTI), Kanazawa University
[Field of specification]
Computational engineering / Computational mechanics.
Especially, we require prospective applicants who can research on simulation of additive manufacturing using metallic materials (Metal AM). After getting the position, the applicant belongs to "the Digital Twin Division" in the design technology area of AMTI. The applicant will do research on the development of simulation technology for metal AM in cooperation with AMTI members.
1) School of Mechanical Engineering and School of Frontier Engineering, College of Science and Engineering, Kanazawa University
2) Division of Mechanical Science and Engineering, Graduate School of Natural Science and Technology, Kanazawa University (Assistant Professor is responsible to Master's Level Section only)
[Subject responsible for]
1) Undergraduate course: Subjects related to solid mechanics such as Strength of Material, Computational Mechanics, Seminar on Mechanical Engineering and General Education.
2) Graduate course: Subjects related to Field of Specification.
[Address of work location]
Kakuma-machi, Kanazawa 920-1192, Japan (Kakuma Campus, Kanazawa University)
Assistant Professor (Fixed-term until March 31, 2022)
November 1st, 2019
[Details of salary, working hours, holiday, period of employment and insurance, accommodation, etc.]
According to the rules of Kanazawa University.
http://www.kanazawa-u.ac.jp/university/administration/regulation/rules (in Japanese).
Annual salary system is applied.
1) All of the documents should be sent to the postal address provided above, the submitted documents will not be returned.
2) The website below gives information about employment regulation.
http://www.kanazawa-u.ac.jp/university/administration/regulation/rules (in Japanese)
3) Kanazawa University supports applicants from female scholars and promotes the co-activities of male and female scholars.
http://cdl.w3.kanazawa-u.ac.jp/index.html (in Japanese)
4) Kanazawa University also promotes the courses delivered in English under the internationalization policy.
* AMTI of Kanazawa University offers job opening for Tenure Track Associate Professor or Tenure Track Assistant Professor for development of Metal AM technology (see Data No. D119061571).
EURAXESS offer ID: 423923
Posting organisation offer ID: D119061689
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact email@example.com if you wish to download all jobs in XML.