ORGANISATION/COMPANYUniversity of Tsukuba
RESEARCH FIELDAnthropology › Cultural anthropologyArtsEducational sciencesGeography › Human geographyHistoryLanguage sciences › LinguisticsLiteraturePhilosophy
RESEARCHER PROFILEEstablished Researcher (R3)Recognised Researcher (R2)
APPLICATION DEADLINE02/09/2019 23:59 - Asia/Tokyo
LOCATIONJapan › Ibaraki
TYPE OF CONTRACTTemporary
HOURS PER WEEKSee description
(1) Teaching subjects such as Comprehensive Japanese at CEGLOC and related tasks, including administrative tasks.
(2) The promotion of research projects related to The Center for Distance Learning of Japanese and Japanese Issues and related tasks, including administrative tasks
(3) Teaching subjects such as Practicum in Japanese Language Pedagogy I, Overview of Japanese Language Pedagogy, etc. at the Master's and Doctoral Program in International and Advanced Japanese Studies in the Graduate School of Humanities and Social Sciences at the University of Tsukuba, and related administrative tasks
Start of Employment
March 1, 2020
* Salary is based on age, qualifications, and experience, as per university policy.
* The annual salary system is applied; a commutation allowance is paid in addition.
Other: Participation in National Public Service Mutual Aid Employment insurance available
* Work hours: Discretionary Labor System based on 8 hours working hours in a day
EURAXESS offer ID: 423930
Posting organisation offer ID: D119061505
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to download all jobs in XML.