RESEARCH FIELDLanguage sciences › Linguistics
RESEARCHER PROFILEEstablished Researcher (R3)Recognised Researcher (R2)
APPLICATION DEADLINE01/10/2019 23:59 - Asia/Tokyo
LOCATIONJapan › Ehime
TYPE OF CONTRACTTemporary
HOURS PER WEEKSee description
[Explanation of institution (recruitment background, institution details, explanation of project, etc.)]
Ehime University invites applications for full-time contract English instructor(Assistant Professor) whose main duty is to teach English classes mainly for 1st year students as well as undertaking some out of class English learning activities.
[Job details (duties, subject responsible for, etc.)]
(1) To teach approximately 10 ninety-minute English classes a week in the General Education program mainly for freshman (and sophomore).
(2) To contribute to other university-wide educational activities and outreach programs.
(3) To contribute to regular duties (including meetings) related to our English language program and participate in faculty and professional development programs.
[Address of work location and other information]
3 Bunkyo-cho, Matsuyama, Ehime, Japan 790-8577
[Number of positions]
April 1, 2020
Annual Salary 4,560,000JPY per annum (380,000JPY per month)
Other benefits (housing benefit, commuting allowance)
Other conditions depend on the Ehime University regulations.
(1) Ehime University is an equal opportunity employer and both male and female candidates will be given equal consideration.
(2) All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence and will be used for screening purposes only.
EURAXESS offer ID: 423949
Posting organisation offer ID: D119061157
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to download all jobs in XML.