RESEARCHER PROFILELeading Researcher (R4)Established Researcher (R3)
APPLICATION DEADLINE31/08/2019 23:59 - Asia/Tokyo
LOCATIONJapan › Aichi
TYPE OF CONTRACTTemporary
HOURS PER WEEKSee description
Foreign Language Education Center - English Education Division (FLEC-EED) at Nanzan University is seeking full-time contract-based English Language Instructors (L.I.s).
Job Type and Number of Positions:
Three full-time contract-based English Language Instructors (L.I.s)
1. Teach a minimum of ten 90-minute classes per week.
2. Assist the Senior Language Instructors at FLEC-EED in a variety of ways including the development of teaching materials related to FLEC-EED.
3. Commit to the duties related to the management of the World Plaza operated by FLEC.
4. Attend internal meetings and Faculty Development (FD) sessions related to FLEC.
5. Conduct entrance examination duties.
6. Fulfill other duties related to the operation of FLEC.
7. Teach a five-day summer or winter intensive class (“English Immersion").
Nanzan University, 18 Yamazato-cho, Showa-ku, Nagoya, Aichi 466-8673 JAPAN
April 1, 2020
1. Starting annual salary of approximately 5,300,000 yen.
2. Contract: A full-time two-year contract, renewable once for 2 years, then renewable once for 1 year (maximum of 5 years) based on mutual consent.
3. Health insurance and other benefits are provided.
EURAXESS offer ID: 428334
Posting organisation offer ID: D119070742
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to download all jobs in XML.