ORGANISATION/COMPANYNagoya City University
RESEARCH FIELDLanguage sciences › Linguistics
RESEARCHER PROFILELeading Researcher (R4)Established Researcher (R3)
APPLICATION DEADLINE17/09/2019 23:59 - Asia/Tokyo
LOCATIONJapan › Aichi
TYPE OF CONTRACTPermanent
HOURS PER WEEKSee description
The Graduate School of Humanities and Social Sciences, Department of Intercultural Studies, School of Humanities and Social Sciences, and the Institute for Advanced Education and Research, Nagoya City University
[Area of Specialization]
Courses for the section of Global Culture in the Graduate School of Humanities and Social Sciences, courses in the Department of Intercultural Studies such as Studies in English Cultures (specialization in intercultural communication), Research and Presentation, Research and Discussion, undergraduate seminars (for second, third, and fourth year students), supervision of graduation theses, and General Education English language courses
[Address of work location and other information]
Nagoya City University (Takiko Campus)
1 Yamanohata, Mizuho-cho, Mizuho-ku, Nagoya
one opening for a tenured position (professor, associate professor, or lecturer)
April 1, 2020
In accordance with Nagoya City University regulations
(1) All information supplied in the applications will be used only for the selection process and nothing else. As a general rule, materials are not returned and are shredded after the application process is completed. For those who wish to have their materials returned, please supply a self-addressed, stamped envelope.
(2) There will be an interview for the final candidates, in which each candidate will be asked to give a short sample lecture in English. (Please note that we are unable to supply travel expenses for the interview).
(3) Upon appointment, a physical examination at the Nagoya City University Hospital is required.
(4) The following forms can be downloaded from the website of the Graduate School of Humanities and Social Sciences, Nagoya City University.
1. 履歴書 (Curriculum Vitae)
2. 研究業績目録 (Publications List)
3. 応募必要事項記入用紙 (CV Summary Form)
(5) Nagoya City University follows a policy of equal employment opportunities for women and men.
(6) We expect the successful candidate to comply with our strict campus-wide non-smoking policy.
(7) Retirement age at Nagoya City University is 65.
(8) See the NCU Language Program Website at:
Notes: Please be advised that the Japanese version of this announcement is the official version. The University is not legally responsible for any misinterpretation of the translated version.
EURAXESS offer ID: 428347
Posting organisation offer ID: D119070527
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact email@example.com if you wish to download all jobs in XML.