ORGANISATION/COMPANYJapan Atomic Energy Agency
RESEARCH FIELDAstronomyComputer scienceEngineering › Computer engineeringEngineering › Knowledge engineeringEnvironmental science › Earth scienceInformation science › Library scienceMathematicsPhysicsTechnology › Computer technologyTechnology › Information technology
RESEARCHER PROFILERecognised Researcher (R2)Leading Researcher (R4)Established Researcher (R3)First Stage Researcher (R1)
APPLICATION DEADLINE30/09/2019 23:59 - Asia/Tokyo
LOCATIONJapan › Chiba
TYPE OF CONTRACTTemporary
HOURS PER WEEKSee description
[Explanation of institution (recruitment background, institution details, explanation of project, etc.)]
The Candidate will be screened and employed Senior Post-Doctoral Fellow based on the procedure "Leading Initiative for Excellent Young Researchers(LEADER)"by MEXT.
[Job details (duties, subject responsible for, etc.)]
Candidates with challenging spirits for creating new technology in either of the following research fields in computational nuclear engineering are preferable.
1. Research on communication avoiding algorithms and accelerator optimization techniques for accelarating extreme scale sparse matrix solvers .
2. Research on parallel visualization algorithms and topology visualization algorithms for In-Situ visual analytics of extreme scale simulation data .
3. Research on distributed parallel algorithms towads machine learning of extreme scale data.
[Address of work location and other information]
Wakashiba 178-4-4, Kashiwa-shi, Chiba-ken, Japan
[Number of positions]
Researcher : 1 person
As soon as possible after a decision of adoption.
1.Contract term (tentative)
1 year (The contract term can be extended up to 5year upon annual review of research achievements and upon the funding.)
2.Terms of employments
(1) Salary: Annual salary system, commensurate with ability and performance
(2) Working Hours: 9:00 am - 5:30 pm. (Overtime work may be imposed.)
(3) Rest period: 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
(4) Holiday: Weekend (Saturday and Sunday), national holidays, year-end holidays, paid holidays.
(5) Social Insurance, etc. : Health insurance, welfare pension insurance, employee pension fund, unemployment insurance, workers accident compensation insurance.
(6) Welfare: Institute family resident and dormitory are available.
(7) Trial employment period: 6 months
(1)Applicants who pass the examination, please submit the following documents.
･Certificate of Ph.D Degree
･In case of submission by E-mail, original documents required.
(2)Candidates without Japanese Nationality are required to have the certificate of eligibility by the date of adoption in order to obtain a work permit in Japan.
(3)Treatment of personal information
The submitted personal information will be used for recruitment only. Personal information of employee will be used for employment control. Other personal information will be scrapped 1 year after submission.
EURAXESS offer ID: 428351
Posting organisation offer ID: D119070157
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact email@example.com if you wish to download all jobs in XML.