RESEARCHER PROFILELeading Researcher (R4)Established Researcher (R3)
APPLICATION DEADLINE15/10/2019 23:59 - Asia/Tokyo
LOCATIONJapan › Ishikawa
TYPE OF CONTRACTPermanent
HOURS PER WEEKSee description
[Job details (duties, subject responsible for, etc.)]
(1) Research body: Faculty of Letters
(2) Educational body: School of Humanities and Graduate School of Human and Socio-environmental Studies
*You will have to participate in (cooperative) research projects of Kanazawa University.
2. Field of specialization: Japanese Classical Literature
3. Courses to Teach:
● General Education Division: Japanese History & Culture
● School of Humanities (undergraduate school): Lectures and seminars in the area of Japanese classical literature
● Graduate School of Human and Socio-environmental Studies: Lectures and seminars in the area of Japanese classical literature
[Address of work location and other information]
Kakuma-machi, Kanazawa-shi, Ishikawa
[Available positions (Job title, number of positions, etc.)]
One Associate Professor (tenured) or Lecturer (five-year fixed-term contract*)
*The term of five-year fixed-term contract is set for 5 years at the time of employment. The candidate will be converted to adequate tenured status, based on the following achievements, which is to be implemented during the term.
(1) Educational achievements (Lecture, Practicum, Seminar, Research guidance, etc.)
(2) Research achievements (Research papers, Presentations at conferences, Research grants)
(3) Contribution to the university and society, and so on
Commencement of employment: October 1, 2020 (Or the earliest possible date thereafter)
[Details of salary, working hours, holiday, period of employment and insurance, accommodation, etc.]
For the salary, see: https://www.kanazawa-u.ac.jp/university/administration/regulation/rules/
The university has a plan to adopt the new salary system (annual salary system) implemented at the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology.
(1) Kanazawa University promotes gender equality. For details, see: http://cdl.w3.kanazawa-u.ac.jp/index.html (in Japanese)
(2) The School of Human and Social Studies at Kanazawa University welcome applications of female researchers in accordance with the purport of the Basic Act for Gender Equal Society. When evaluations of research achievements and qualifications of applicants are equal, we give priority to female researchers.
(3) The School of Human and Social Studies at Kanazawa University has established a support system for female researchers so that they can receive consultation about issues related to their career pursuit.
(4) While this announcement is made in both Japanese and English, the original Japanese version shall be relied upon in instances of possible discrepancy or divergent interpretation with that of the English version.
EURAXESS offer ID: 433686
Posting organisation offer ID: D119071974
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact email@example.com if you wish to download all jobs in XML.