ORGANISATION/COMPANYKitami Institute of Technology
RESEARCH FIELDEngineering › Mechanical engineering
RESEARCHER PROFILELeading Researcher (R4)Established Researcher (R3)
APPLICATION DEADLINE31/10/2019 23:59 - Asia/Tokyo
LOCATIONJapan › Hokkaido
TYPE OF CONTRACTTemporary
HOURS PER WEEKSee description
[Explanation of institution (recruitment background, institution details, explanation of project, etc.)]
The Division of Mechanical and Electrical Engineering, Faculty of Engineering, Kitami Institute of Technology, Japan is pleased to announce a job opening in the rank of Professor or Associate Professor starting from April 1, 2020.
[Job details (duties, subject responsible for, etc.)]
(1) Teaching: Subjects related to Mechanical Engineering (Especially the subjects related to Thermal Engineering)
(2) Research: Topics related to Heat-Transfer Engineering
[Address of work location and other information]
Kitami Institute of Technology
165, Koen-Cho, Kitami, Hokkaido 090-8507, JAPAN
[Available positions (Job title, number of positions, etc.)]
Position title: Professor or Associate Professor
Number of positions: One
Starting date: April 1, 2020
[Details of salary, working hours, holiday, period of employment and insurance, accommodation, etc.]
Annual salary system
Discretionary labor system
(1) The institute selects faculty members in the spirit of the Basic Law on Gender Equality.
(2) The institute promotes the recruitment of foreign faculty members.
(3) For promoting gender equality and recruitment of foreign faculty members, the evaluation system of the institute takes into consideration the special circumstances of the life events of females, and a period until the foreign faculty members adapt to Japan society.
(4) Please download the CV and the list of publications templates from the following site:
EURAXESS offer ID: 433691
Posting organisation offer ID: D119071864
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to download all jobs in XML.