RESEARCH FIELDMedical sciences › Medicine
RESEARCHER PROFILERecognised Researcher (R2)Established Researcher (R3)
APPLICATION DEADLINE02/09/2019 23:59 - Asia/Tokyo
LOCATIONJapan › Tokyo
TYPE OF CONTRACTTemporary
HOURS PER WEEKSee description
[Job details (duties, subject responsible for, etc.)]
1.To contribute to health policy research in low and middle income countries, including research to help advance universal health coverage.
2.To contribute to coordination of research with national and international research institutes, governments and donners.
3.To contribute to other research and education at HIAS Health
[Place of work]
2-1 Naka, Kunitachi, Tokyo 186-8601, Japan
[Numbers of position]
Specially appointed assistant professor (full time) or specially appointed research associate (full time)
[Period of employment]
- From 1st November 2019 to 31st October 2021.
- The contract shall not be extended.
(The start date is negotiable. The employment period shall be two years from the start date.)
- Monthly salary: 318,000 - 687,000 Japanese Yen(Salary will be determined based on experience)
- Transportation allowance will be paid in accordance with the regulations of the university (Maximum 55,000 Japanese yen per month)
[Work days and hours]
- 38 hours and 45 minutes. per week
- Work days and hours are negotiable, if necessary.
- Saturday and Sunday, national holidays, new year holidays (Dec. 29-Jan.3), and other holidays designated by the president of the University
- Paid holiday will be given when six month has passed after employment.
- Other paid holidays; condolence leave
- Non-paid leave; maternal leave, sick/injured child care leave, care leave etc.
Employment insurance; industrial accident compensation insurance; health insurance; and pension insurance
- All submitted application documents will not be used for any other purpose except the selection process for this position.
- Application documents will not be returned. After an application has been processed, all submitted documents will be disposed of immediately in an appropriate manner.
- Hitotsubashi University is an equal opportunity employer in the spirit of the Basic Act for Gender-Equal Society.
- Transportation cost to visit the interview venue will be paid by the applicant.
English job title "specially appointed research associate" at Hitotsubashi University corresponds to English job title "Researcher / Postdoc level" at JREC-IN Portal.
English job title "Specially appointed assistant professor (full time)" at Hitotsubashi University corresponds to English job title "Assistant Professor level" at JREC-IN Portal.
EURAXESS offer ID: 433700
Posting organisation offer ID: D119071698
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact email@example.com if you wish to download all jobs in XML.