RESEARCH FIELDAgricultural sciences › OtherArchitecture › DesignBiological sciences › BiodiversityBiological sciences › ZoologyChemistry › OtherEducational sciencesEngineering › Agricultural engineeringEngineering › Biomedical engineeringEngineering › Design engineeringEnvironmental science › Water scienceGeographyHistory › History of scienceInformation science › Library scienceNeurosciences › NeuropsychologySociology › OtherSociology › Rural sociologyTechnology › Environmental technologyTechnology › Water technology
RESEARCHER PROFILELeading Researcher (R4)
APPLICATION DEADLINE30/08/2019 23:59 - Asia/Tokyo
LOCATIONJapan › Tottori
TYPE OF CONTRACTTemporary
HOURS PER WEEKSee description
(1) Basic and/or applied research that contributes to the solutions of challenges facing drylands, particularly on land degradation and its restoration;
(2) Education and capacity building to resolve challenges in drylands;
(3) Coordination of joint activities between Tottori University and overseas organizations;
(4) Supervision of research projects of the International Platform for Dryland Research and Education as a general adviser.
1390 Hamasaka, Tottori-city, Tottori, Japan
Number of position available:
Term of office:
April 1, 2020 - March 31, 2022
Conditions for employment including salary are subject to the employment regulations of Tottori University.
Please refer to attached documents:
- 66 Work Rules for Tottori University Specially Appointed Employees
- 67-1, 2 Provisions for the Salaries of Tottori University Specially Appointed Employees
(1) Tottori University
(2) International Platform for Dryland Research and Education
(3) Arid Land Research Center
EURAXESS offer ID: 433717
Posting organisation offer ID: D119071514
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to download all jobs in XML.