RESEARCH FIELDEconomics › Management studies
RESEARCHER PROFILELeading Researcher (R4)Established Researcher (R3)
APPLICATION DEADLINE31/10/2019 23:59 - Asia/Tokyo
LOCATIONJapan › Ishikawa
TYPE OF CONTRACTPermanent
HOURS PER WEEKSee description
[Job details (duties, subject responsible for, etc.)]
(1) Research body: Faculty of Economics and Management*, Institute of Human and
(2) Educational body: School of Economics (full position)
Graduate School of Human and Socio-environmental Studies
*You will have to participate in (cooperative) research projects in the field of global management.
2. Field of specialization: Business Management
Applicants are expected to have any specialty of business management. They are also expected to study in the field of organization theory or management of human resources.
3. Subjects to Teach:
● General Education Division: lectures and seminars
● School of Economics: Business Management and other required lectures and seminars
● Graduate School of Human and Socio-environmental Studies : International Management and other required lectures and seminars
[Address of work location and other information]
Ishikawa, Kanazawa-shi, Kakuma-machi
[Available positions (Job title, number of positions, etc.)]
Number of positions: One Professor (tenured) or Associate Professor (tenured) or Lecturer (non-tenured) *
*The term of lecturer is set for 5 years at the time of employment. The candidate will be converted to adequate tenured status, based on the results of the internal review on achievements about education, research, contribution to the university and society, and so on, which is to be implemented during the term.
Commencement of employment: October 1st, 2020 (or the earliest possible date thereafter)
[Details of salary, working hours, holiday, period of employment and insurance, accommodation, etc.]
For the salary, see : http://www.kanazawa-u.ac.jp/university/administration/regulation/rules/
The university has a plan to adopt the new salary system (annual salary system) implemented at the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology.
(1) Kanazawa University promotes gender equality. For details, see: http://cdl.w3.kanazawa-u.ac.jp/index.html (in Japanese)
(2) The School of Human and Social Studies at Kanazawa University welcome applications of female researchers in accordance with the purport of the Basic Act for Gender Equal Society. When evaluations of research achievements and qualifications of applicants are equal, we give priority to female researchers.
(3) The School of Human and Social Studies at Kanazawa University has established a support system for female researchers so that they can receive consultation about issues related to their career pursuit.
(4) While this announcement is made in both Japanese and English, the original Japanese version shall be relied upon in instances of possible discrepancy or divergent interpretation with that of the English version.
EURAXESS offer ID: 437552
Posting organisation offer ID: D119080110
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact email@example.com if you wish to download all jobs in XML.