RESEARCH FIELDLanguage sciences › Linguistics
RESEARCHER PROFILELeading Researcher (R4)Established Researcher (R3)
APPLICATION DEADLINE18/09/2019 23:59 - Asia/Tokyo
LOCATIONJapan › Ehime
TYPE OF CONTRACTPermanent
HOURS PER WEEKSee description
(1)Teaching hours and areas
As a general rule, a successful candidate will teach 7.5 hours (5 classes) per week in specialized subjects in the Department of English, Faculty of Humanities, such as English for International Communication, Composition, Presentations in English, and seminar classes on a special topic related to the candidate's field of research, as well as classes in the Graduate School of Language and Communication.
(2)Work location address: 4-2 Bunkyo-cho, Matsuyama, Ehime
(3)Number of positions: 1
(4)Starting date: April 1, 2020
(1) Remuneration: Salary will be paid in accordance with university regulations.
(2) Research funding: Research funds will be paid in accordance with university regulations.
(3) Working hours: Working hours will be decided in accordance with university regulations.
(4) Holidays and leave: Holidays and leave will be decided in accordance with university regulations.
(5) Insurance Regarding health insurance, employees are required to join the Mutual Aid Association of Private School Personnel. Employees will automatically be
enrolled in unemployment insurance and industrial accident compensation insurance.
(1)Submitted documents will be used for the selection process and no other purposes.
(2)Submitted documents will not be returned, but publications and USB memory sticks will be returned upon request. In this case, please enclose with the submitted documents an envelope with your name and address written on it and the necessary amount of postage stamps attached.
(3)Candidates chosen for an interview will be responsible for their own transportation expenses.
EURAXESS offer ID: 437564
Posting organisation offer ID: D119080543
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to download all jobs in XML.