RESEARCH FIELDEducational sciences
RESEARCHER PROFILELeading Researcher (R4)Established Researcher (R3)Recognised Researcher (R2)
APPLICATION DEADLINE16/10/2019 23:59 - Asia/Tokyo
LOCATIONJapan › Osaka
TYPE OF CONTRACTTemporary
HOURS PER WEEKSee description
(1) Developing and managing a curriculum involving global virtual learning exchanges (Collaborative Online International Learning using ICT),
(2) Developing and conducting faculty development programs for teaching in English,
(3) Developing and conducting career education and business internship programs for working abroad,
(4) Teaching English-mediated instruction courses (both content-based and English language training focus subjects),
(5) Developing and conducting out-bound student mobility programs and leading students of those programs, and
(6) Other duties which contribute to internationalizing the university education at KU.
We are looking for those who will be eager to engage in various actions beyond teaching the required subject courses.
[Address of work location and other information]
Kansai University Senriyama Campus
3-3-35, Yamate-cho, Suita-city, Osaka, Japan 564-8680
1 position. Contract Associate Professor (Specially Associate Professor) or Contract Assistant Professor (Specially Appointed Assistant Professor). One-year contract extendable up to four times.
Commencing from April 1, 2020.
(1) Payroll, Working terms and conditions etc.
In accordance with the Kansai University's pay scale regulations.
(2) Insurance etc.
Taking out Private School Mutual Aid (Health insurance, Welfare annuity),
Unemployment insurance, Industrial Accident Compensation Insurance.
EURAXESS offer ID: 437566
Posting organisation offer ID: D119080610
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to download all jobs in XML.