ORGANISATION/COMPANYMedical University of Silesia
RESEARCHER PROFILEFirst Stage Researcher (R1)
APPLICATION DEADLINE30/08/2019 23:00 - Europe/Brussels
LOCATIONPoland › Sosnowiec
TYPE OF CONTRACTTo be defined
Rector of the Medical University of Silesia in Katowice
announces hereby a competition for a full-time position
of asystent (badawczo-dydaktyczny)
at the Department of Clinical Chemistry and Laboratory Diagnostics
The documents should be submitted in a sealed envelope reading:
"Competition for the position of asystent (badawczo-dydaktyczny)
at the Department of Clinical Chemistry and Laboratory Diagnostics,
School of Pharmacy with the Division of Laboratory Medicine in Sosnowiec”
quoting the first name, surname and contact address, in person or by mail
before 30.08.2019 ( date of submission of the documents is binding)
Śląski Uniwersytet Medyczny w Katowicach
(Silesian University of Medicine
40-055 Katowice, ul. Poniatowskiego 15, room 11, ground floor
Mon - Fri 7:30AM to 3:30PM
Phone: 32 20-83-583, 32 20 83 549.
Applications received after the deadline (mailing date) will not be considered.
The expected time to complete the competition procedures is one month following the date of this announcement.
The Medical University of Silesia will contact only selected candidates.
Information about the results of the competition will be published at www.sum.edu.pl.
The Medical University of Silesia holds the right to terminate the competition proceedings with no candidate selected without stating a reason.
Winning of the competition does not guarantee employment; it is a recommendation in this regard to the Rector.
The final decision about employment is made by the Rector.
113 of the Academic Education and Science Act of the 20th July, 2018 (JO 2018, item 1668, as amended)
complies with the following requirements:
- master degree in medical analytics,
- publications quoting the IF scores or the Ministry of Science and Higher Education scheme > 10,
- experience in conducting research and/ or in managing research projects on topics related to the profile of the Department,
- experience in academic teaching,
- ability to work in a team,
- advanced command of English,
- foreign nationals need to show the command of spoken and written Polish.
A candidate willing to take part in the competition is requested to submit:
- a written statement of will expressing the intention to participate in the competition, addressed to the Rector,
- curriculum vitae, professional qualifications description and course of employment (if applicable)
- personal questionnaire of the applicant seeking employment,
- copy of the diploma (academic diploma),
- copies of other documents to prove the required qualifications,
- the statement of consent to process the personal data,
- other relevant documents (list of publications quoting the IF scores or the Ministry of Science and Higher Education scheme, certificates held, etc.).
EURAXESS offer ID: 438556
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to download all jobs in XML.