ORGANISATION/COMPANYTokyo Institute of Technology
RESEARCH FIELDEconomics › Management studies
RESEARCHER PROFILELeading Researcher (R4)Established Researcher (R3)
APPLICATION DEADLINE15/11/2019 23:59 - Asia/Tokyo
LOCATIONJapan › Tokyo
TYPE OF CONTRACTPermanent
HOURS PER WEEKSee description
School of Environment and Society, Tokyo Institute of Technology
- The successful candidate will be required to carry out research on technology and innovation management.
- The successful candidate will have responsibility for carrying out lectures on technology and innovation management.
- The successful candidate will be required to engage in research, teach, and supervise graduate students.
- The successful candidate will work with affiliated educational programs on technology and innovation management.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the administrative matters in the departments.
[Address of work location]
Job title: Associate Professor
Number of positions: 1
April 1st, 2020 or the earliest possible date thereafter
The Institute is currently planning to introduce a new annual salary system in response to new, relevant guidelines of the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology. Due to this transition to the new system, the salary will be determined as follows.
- During the transition period
Monthly salary system based on the Regulations on Wage and Salary of the Institute.
- After the introduction of new system
New annual salary system
Note: Applicants currently working at other national universities, etc. who have Shokei Staff status (承継職員) and receive an annual salary will be employed under the Institute's current annual salary system (Regulations on Wage and Salary for Staff under the Annual Salary System).
EURAXESS offer ID: 445092
Posting organisation offer ID: D119090396
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to download all jobs in XML.