RESEARCH FIELDChemistryTechnology › Chemical technologyTechnology › Materials technology
RESEARCHER PROFILEEstablished Researcher (R3)Recognised Researcher (R2)
APPLICATION DEADLINE25/11/2019 23:59 - Asia/Tokyo
LOCATIONJapan › Ishikawa
TYPE OF CONTRACTTemporary
HOURS PER WEEKSee description
[Explanation of institution (recruitment background, institution details, explanation of project, etc.)]
Physical chemistry using solid-state NMR
* The appointee will join the research group “Development of Functional Supramolecules and Understanding the Mechanism of Their Functions" and cooperate with Prof. Motohiro Mizuno for ongoing projects related to local structure analysis of functional materials using solid-state NMR.
[Job details (duties, subject responsible for, etc.)]
1) School of Chemistry, College of Science and Engineering, Kanazawa University
2) Division of Material Chemistry, Graduate School of Natural Science and Technology, Kanazawa University (Assistant Professor is responsible to Master's Level Section only.)
5. Subject responsible for:
1) Undergraduate course: Subjects related to Physical Chemistry, General Chemistry
2) Graduate course: Subjects related to Field of Specification
[Address of work location and other information]
Kakuma-machi, Kanazawa 920-1192, Japan
[Available positions (Job title, number of positions, etc.)]
Tenure Track (TT) Assistant Professor, 1 person,
Full time, non-tenured (5 years)
* Outline for the standard in making decision on the approval of academic tenure
1) Research achievement in the concerned field is outstanding in both domestic and international research communities.
2) Appropriately planned research is sufficiently achieved.
3) Sufficient competitive research funding is obtained.
4) Educational achievement for students (research guidance and lecture) is outstanding.
* Startup research expense (800 thousand yen) is provided in the first year.
April 1st, 2020 or any early possible date afterwards
[Details of salary, working hours, holiday, period of employment and insurance, accommodation, etc.]
The website below gives information about employment regulation.
http://www.kanazawa-u.ac.jp/university/administration/regulation/rules (in Japanese)
1) All of the documents should be sent to the postal address provided above, the submitted documents will not be returned.
2) Kanazawa University supports applicants from female scholars and promotes the co-activities of male and female scholars. http://cdl.w3.kanazawa-u.ac.jp/index.html (in Japanese)
3) Kanazawa University also promotes the courses delivered in English under the internationalization policy.
EURAXESS offer ID: 445123
Posting organisation offer ID: D119081534
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact email@example.com if you wish to download all jobs in XML.