ORGANISATION/COMPANYToyohashi University of Technology
RESEARCH FIELDComputer scienceEngineering › Computer engineeringEngineering › Knowledge engineeringInformation science › Library scienceTechnology › Computer technologyTechnology › Information technology
RESEARCHER PROFILELeading Researcher (R4)
APPLICATION DEADLINE15/11/2019 23:59 - Asia/Tokyo
LOCATIONJapan › Aichi
TYPE OF CONTRACTPermanent
HOURS PER WEEKSee description
[Job details (duties, subject responsible for, etc.)]
Fields about the basis of education and research of Information Processing. For example, development and operation of the calculator systems using in education and research, and information network, improvement of information service in this university and security. You may need to have another post in the Department of Computer Science and Engineering and teach and research in that field.
[Address of work location and other information]
1-1 Hibarigaoka, Tempaku, Toyohashi, Aichi
Toyohashi University of Technology
Information and Media Center
[Available positions (Job title, number of positions, etc.)]
Professor 1 position
April 1, 2020
(1) Salary: Based on the Pay Regulations for University Faculty of Toyohashi University of Technology
(2) Other benefits: Dependency allowance, housing allowance, commutation allowance, transfer allowance, etc.
(Provided upon confirming requirements)
(3) Work hours: Flexible time system based around the hours of 8:30 to 17:15
(4) Holidays: Saturdays, Sundays, national holidays, New Year's holidays and designated summer holidays
(5) Insurance: The Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology Mutual Aid Association Insurance (short-term), and the Employees' Pension Insurance (long-term)
EURAXESS offer ID: 449268
Posting organisation offer ID: D119090650
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to download all jobs in XML.