RESEARCHER PROFILELeading Researcher (R4)Established Researcher (R3)
APPLICATION DEADLINE29/11/2019 23:59 - Asia/Tokyo
LOCATIONJapan › Fukuoka
TYPE OF CONTRACTPermanent
HOURS PER WEEKSee description
[Explanation of institution (recruitment background, institution details, explanation of project, etc.)]
We invite applicants for an Associate Professor or Lecturer position in Monetary Economics
[Job details (duties, subject responsible for, etc.)]
Research Field: Finance-related areas including, but not limited to Monetary Economics, Monetary Policy, Banking, Financial Institutions, Financial Markets, and Asset Pricing.
Undergraduate Level: Monetary Economics (in Japanese), Seminar on Economic Engineering (in Japanese), etc.
Graduate Level: Frontier Study of Monetary Economics I, II, etc.
The successful candidate is supposed to act as a core member of the International Program in Financial and Business Economics. The School of Economics, Kyushu University is promoting educational internationalization, and faculty members will be supposed to teach some courses in English as well as in Japanese. The successful candidate will be also expected to teach other related courses including liberal arts subjects (courses for 1st and 2nd year students)
[Address of work location and other information]
744 Motooka Nishi-ku, Fukuoka, 819-0395, Japan
[Available positions (Job title, number of positions, etc.)]
Number of Position Opening: One, Associate Professor or Lecturer
Date of Appointment: April 1, 2020 or after
[Details of salary, working hours, holiday, period of employment and insurance, accommodation, etc.]
Type of Employment and Duration: Full-time and non-tenure track, or tenure-track depending on the applicant's academic achievement
Treatment of Employees: Standard Kyushu University employment rules apply, according to applicants' research and education career.
1) Application documents will not be returned.
2) For interview and seminar invitation, please indicate your active contact information (E-mail address or phone number).
3) Interview transportation costs are the responsibility of the applicant. For seminar trip, we will cover domestic transportation and accommodation.
4) Kyushu University endeavors to achieve full gender equality in employment opportunities in the spirit of the Basic Act for Gender Equal Society (Act No. 78 of 1999). For more information, access the website of Kyushu University's Office for the Promotion of Gender Equality available at: http://danjyo.kyushu-u.ac.jp/en/index.php
5) Kyushu University carries out screening for employment in full accordance with the guidance of the Basic Act for Persons with Disabilities (Act No.84 of 1970); the Act for Promoting Employment of Persons with Disabilities (Act No. 123 of 1960); and the Act on Promoting Elimination of Discrimination due to Disabilities (Act No. 65 of 2013).
EURAXESS offer ID: 458016
Posting organisation offer ID: D119100427
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact email@example.com if you wish to download all jobs in XML.