OFFER DEADLINE11/09/2019 00:00 - Europe/Brussels
EU RESEARCH FRAMEWORK PROGRAMMEH2020 / Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions
DEPARTMENTResearch & Development
- The goal of the Individual Fellowships is to enhance the creative and innovative potential of experienced researchers, wishing to diversify their individual competence in terms of skill acquisition through advanced training, international and intersectoral mobility.
- Projects being conducted encompass, among others, several improvements based on biofeedback signaling between patient´s blood and the ADVOS device in order to ease user’s individualized control of the therapy.
Skills and competencies:
- Acquisition of chemical, physical and physiological relationships and control cycles
- Previous experience on sensor development / testing
- Good knowledge of experimental design, implementation and evaluation
- Previous experience on measurement, control and regulation technology
- Previous experience in programming, C / C++, LabVIEW, Microcontroller, Python
- Interest on applied science for medicine
- Interest in new treatment methods for intensive care patients
- Strong team work capabilities, working in a multifunctional environment to collectively improve operations and resolve related issues
- Previous experience on In vitro experiments and extracorporeal blood circuits (nice to have)
- Good English, German (nice to have)
- The candidate must be an experienced researcher (i.e. in possession of a doctoral degree or has at least four years of full-time equivalent research experience). Periods of inactivity in research (e.g. unemployment, periods of employment outside research, parental or sick leave) do not count towards the time of research experience.
- The researcher cannot have resided or carried out his/her main activity (work, studies, etc.) in Germany for more than 12 months in the three years immediately before the call deadline.
- Please check: https://ec.europa.eu/info/funding-tenders/opportunities/portal/screen/opportunities/topic-details/msca-if-2019 for general information and requisites of the candidates.
- Behind ADVITOS is a dynamic and international team from over 10 different countries that together develops innovations and thus contributes to new medical solutions. Hepa Wash currently employs 50 permanent staff members covering all areas of a certified medical technology company – from research, development and production, through regulatory and clinical matters to application advice, service, marketing and sales.
For more information, please visit https://www.advitos.com/en/ and http://ec.europa.eu/research/participants/data/ref/h2020/other/guides_for_applicants/h2020-guide-appl-msca-if-2018-20_en.pdf
Aritz Perez,PhD. Scientific & Clinical Affairs Manager
The responsibility for the hosting offers published on this website, including the hosting description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.