Interested in a research career in EUROPE?
In an increasingly interconnected world, EURAXESS Worldwide offers you the chance to interact on a global scale. It is a networking tool supporting researchers working outside of Europe who wish to connect or stay connected with Europe. Through networking, researchers can strengthen European research and scientific cooperation with the world.
Whether you want to know more about European research policy as well as mobility, funding or further collaboration opportunities, EURAXESS Worldwide has dedicated teams in the following countries and regions ready to assist you: ASEAN (focus on Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, and Vietnam), Australia and New Zealand, Latin America and the Caribbean (LAC, focus on Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Mexico, and Colombia), China, India, Japan, Korea and North America (US and Canada).
EURAXESS Worldwide Webinar Series
EURAXESS Worldwide & European Research Council - Applying for an ERC Grant: Perspectives from Grantees and Evaluators
16 November - 16 December 2020
To see all the webinar recordings click HERE
EURAXESS Worldwide in numbers
- Currently, over 40,700 researchers and multipliers are regularly informed by the EURAXESS Worldwide initiative.
- Since 2013, EURAXESS Worldwide has:
- Organised over 215 events with 22,800 registrants and/or participants.
- Visited over 200 cities in 24 countries.
- Published over 300 newsletters in all EURAXESS Worldwide target countries.
- Collected more than 28,500 likes and followers via social media (incl. LinkedIn: join our global EURAXESS Worldwide group! https://www.linkedin.com/groups/4990889/ ).