START DATE20/04/2021 - 09:00
END DATE20/04/2021 - 12:30
ORGANISEREURAXESS Brazil & LAC
EURAXESS Brazil invites European researchers in Brazil to discuss how to improve collaboration and representativeness through the creation of a Scientific Diaspora Network in the country.
The meeting will take place virtually on 20 April, from 09:00 to 12:30 (Brasilia time).
The slides from the presentations done during the event can be found below:
- EURAXESS (general), agenda, and EURAXESS Brazil, by D. Sanopoulos and C. Grawitz (2.81 MB)
- Ricardo Martinez-Garcia (Role of EU researchers and benefits of a diaspora) (81.35 KB)
- Mathilde Champeau (Being a European scientist in Brazil) (409.08 KB)
- Roderik Overzier (Being a European scientist in Brazil) (984.79 KB)
- Paolo Gessini (Being a European scientist in Brazil) (2 MB)
- Horizon Europe, by Laura Maragna (EU Delegation to Brazil) (543.29 KB)
- MSCA & Confap, by Elisa Natola (12.39 MB)
- European Research Council, by Jean Pierre Bourguignon (1.24 MB)
- How to Establish a Scientific Diaspora Network, by Viktoria Bodnarova (585.17 KB)
We will hold a brainstorming session where we would like to meet you to discuss how to take this idea forward!
HOW TO CONNECT
Instructions for connection are sent by email to European researchers registered in EURAXESS list of European researchers at bit.ly/EUScienceDiasporasLAC.
=> If you already signed in the list but have not received the link to connect yet, please check in your spams or contact us by email at email@example.com.
The event is meant for European researchers in any field of knowledge, innovators, administrative or technical staff in research institutions (public or private, academic or from the private or public sector), working either permanently or on a short-term basis, or frequently visiting Brazil for research purposes,
Feel free to join if you are European descendant or bi-national.
It would be appreciated if you could help us disseminate the information and forward the invitation to your European colleagues. They can register in the list of European researchers at bit.ly/EUScienceDiasporasLAC to receive instructions for connection.