Application Deadline: 15 September 2019
ICFO (The Institute of Photonic Science) is offering up to 5 PhD-fellowship positions to well-qualified graduate students, who wish to obtain a doctoral degree in any of the research topics covered at ICFO.
This PhD-program brings together top-level training and teaching for young scientists, benefiting from the extensive course offerings of local universities and focused instruction by ICFO professors, in a stimulating, international and interdisciplinary environment. PhD-students have the opportunity to take advantage of our network of excellence, consisting in partners of national and international research institutes and universities, as well as industrial partners in the field.
This program welcomes applications from individuals with a degree in a field of science and engineering related to the ICFO research activities, which are:
- Biophysics & Biomedical Optics
- Optical Sensing, Optoelectronics & Photovoltaics
- Nonlinear Optics, Ultrafast Optics & Atto-Physics
- Nanophotonics, Optomechanics & Nanomechanics
- Experimental Quantum Optics & Quantum Information
- Theoretical Nanophotonics, Quantum Optics & Quantum Information
The fellowships are offered in the scope of the fellowship program currently active within the ICFO International PhD Program: ENLIGHTEN a Marie Sklowdowska-Curie-COFUND action under the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme (GA 847517)
- an internationally-recognized Master-equivalent degree (not older than 4 years) and must be in a field of science and engineering related to the ICFO research activities.
-Documents should be submitted online to here
- Cover Letter
- Scanned copies of the complete (Bachelor and Master equivalent) official academic transcripts in English or Spanish
- Scanned copies of the degree certificates
- Print-out of the GPA equivalence calculation of your academic results, for your bachelor and master (separately accomplished via https://www.scholaro.com/gpa-calculator/)
- Names and contact details of 2 referees
More Information http://jobs.icfo.eu/?detail=442