Entrepreneurial Skills Development Program (ESDP) - 22-28 August, San Diego, California
You are a scientist and want to increase your entrepreneurial competence?
We have the right service to spark your entrepreneurial mindset and boost your research impact:
ENRICH in the USA is launching an Entrepreneurial Skills Development Program (ESDP) for early and mid-career researchers based in the EU Member States, whose research has a high innovation potential and aim to investigate the possibilities of commercializing their research.
This service ESDP will take place in San Diego, in tandem with the ACS National Meeting. All trainings will be delivered to you by leading US experts in the field.
- Connect with US institutions, mentors, IP experts, and potential partners
- Identify and assess the commercial value of your research
- Understand technology transfer, IP-protection, licensing, and the research commercialization processes in the US innovation ecosystem
- Learn how to convert research discoveries into marketable products for the public and how to attract funding and sponsoring
- Hear Lessons Learned from practical examples
- Practice negotiations
- Find a dedicated mentor for sustainable support on your career after the program
Join us – think entrepreneurial, increase your research impact!
We are looking forward to receiving applications from bright minds like you!