The overall goal of the REinforcing Women In REsearch (REWIRE) COFUND Programme, a Marie Sklodowska Curie Actions COFUND project funded by the European Commission, is to establish a support scheme for excellent postdoctoral female researchers to foster their scientific development, to nurture their expertise and to make a profound impact on their future careers. The Programme aims to address statistics published in the European Commission's "She Figures 2015" which clearly demonstrate that women are under-represented in academic careers.
The REWIRE Programme will fund 16 fellowships over two calls for applications.
- Computer Science
- Cultural Studies
- Earth Sciences
- Life Sciences
- Sport Science
- Theology (Catholic, Protestant and Islamic)
Applicants of the REWIRE COFUND Programme must:
- Be female (as specified in an official passport)
- Have been awarded their PhD or will have successfully defended their PhD before the start of the fellowship
- Abide by the MSCA Mobility Rule
- The REWIRE Programme is open to all nationalities.
- b) Research Proposal Application Form
- c) Supporting documents (Academic CV, Evidence of PhD, Supporting Letter from the Hosting Mentor, Copy of passport photo page, Two recommendation letters)
Deadline: September 30, 2019
More Information https://rewire.univie.ac.at/general-programme-information/